We are both Members of the APS College of Clinical Psychologists and are endorsed by the Psychology Board of Australia to practise Clinical Psychology. We offer psychological consultations for the prevention, assessment, diagnosis and evidence-based treatment of psychological problems for individuals, couples or families.
We are both registered with Medicare as Clinical Psychologists. So our patients, with an appropriate referral from their GP, psychiatrist or paediatrician, are eligible for up to 10 Medicare-rebated consultations a year. Ask your doctor. It is essential your doctor has made an appropriate referral to us and lodged a plan with Medicare, before you see us, for you to be eligible for the Medicare rebate.
Some common psychological problems
- Anxiety and anxiety-related problems, such as panic and agoraphobia and obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Depression and mood disorders
- Acute crisis reactions and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Anger problems
- Personality disorders
- Adolescents’ behaviour problems
- Children’s behaviour problems
- Parent-adolescent conflict
Not sure what’s wrong or if a psychologist can help? Phone or email us and we’ll try to help you answer those questions.